Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fuyu

Discovery signed a chinese rider name Fuyu Li. If I am not mistaken, I think this is the second asian dude on the Disco team. While asia has never been known for producing great cycling talent, I think this step is proof positive of the shrinking world in which we live and how traditional 'borders' are disappearing. Well done Disco and good luck Fuyu. I look forward to cheering you up Ventoux...."it Fuyu and Pantanni....gooooooooo!"


PS - Am I the only one who thinks that Fuyu is really a contraction of a colorful phrase?

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 9:46 AM, Blogger RideTrek said...

Yes, Disco also has Fumi Beppu, who is Japanese National Champion.

Of course, this reminds me of one of my favorite parts of Austin Powers Goldmember (besides the Dutch jokes). Feel free to replace with the Disco rider's names as I have in parenthesis.

Hi my name is Fukmi (Fumi) and this is my sister Fukyu (Fuyu).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .