Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, February 18, 2005

They call me Moonbeam

I have been waging an unholy war with viruses and bacterium which have inflicted what must be the total destruction of my immune system. In fact, the doctors have recently fitted my home with the proverbial "plastic bubble" to keep 5 mills of plastic between me and my doom. The worst part is being kept off the wire donkey. She needs me; I need her.

So, I decided to take drastic measures to jack this disease out by the root. To do this, I made a trip to the local crystal and yoga shack known as Vitamin Cottage. As I rolled through the doors, I felt a sense of eastern metaphysical peace come over me. All at once I had an urge to bang a copper gong or sit on smooth rocks near a pool of water.

I wheeled into the "isle o pills" where I was greeted by Sally Blew Eyes. After relaying my story of woe, she perked up and said, "why of course, you cellular walls are too thin. Fortunately, we have just the thing to fix you up". I fully expected her to hand me a pipe, but she had other things in mind.

First, I need a horse pill that disguised as a multi-vitamin.

Close inspection reveals something that looks like it is held together with horse dung. In fact, I am told that the main "binding agent" of this little delight is mushrooms; here comes the hookah! All at once I could hear Grace Slick, "One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small". I'm sure I got the larger pill.

In addition to the mind altering multi-vitamin, apparently I am a little low on elder berry. Fortunate for me is that it comes in a little bottle with a dropper. And you wonder why I call these places the crystal and yoga shack.

Anyway, $33 bucks lighter, I am on the mend. I feel good and am cranking once again with a renewed plan to have a kick ass year; at least now I wont be getting sick due to the thin walls of my cells.....oh yeah, and the year supply of EPO wont hurt either!

Fat or Fast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .