Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, March 18, 2005

Supercompensation

I would be willing to bet that I am guilty of over-analyzing this training thing. It doesn't help that there are millions and millions of web pages available to continue this chase for speed.

For example, I was on the phone with a broker today who asked how the training was coming along. I gave him the run down to which her replied, "geez, have you tried supercompensating"? Uh, no.

Google it and you get another zillion pages on the notion of supercompensation. My guess is that we can hyper analyze the detail of our performance, but we will never make the Protour, at least not without a ticket.

So, lets ride tomorrow afternoon, I'll supercompensate later.

Snail Dik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .