Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bring on the opposition

Four hours from now:

I will have a heart rate nearing 190 bpm and will be going faster than you (Redlight excepted).

I will have a song in my head, most likely "The Game" by Jurassic 5.

My neck will hurt from strain brought on by the weird angle imposed by TT positioning.

For the same reason, my butt wont even be on the seat and therefore not in any pain.

There will be sweat pouring out of me.

I will be pissed because the 65 year old just passed me.

I will be at the base of the one hill wondering if it is faster to stand or stay aero.

I will have a stripe of black staining the back of my jersey from all the water on the course.

You will be getting fat.

Snail Dik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .