Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Friday, March 25, 2005

Ahhh, the good life

I think that all of us are guilty of vicarious living. We have made life choices that resulted in kids, high paying jobs, huge debt loads (well, me at least) and kick ass bikes. So what are we missing? The life of a pro-athlete.

How can you avoid the jealous pangs when you read of the pro-cyclist lifestyle? Who wouldn't love to live the life of a domestique? In fact, check out this ridiculous story posted on PEZ.

HERE

How silly is it that this is appealing? At this stage of life it is either vicarious living or hope to be reincarnated as me. As a reincarnated me, I could blow off college, ambition etc for the life of a domestique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .