Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Saturday, February 19, 2005

A Note to Mr. Leichtle

Like Redlight, I have my start time. I also have the start times of the 15 guys that start before me and the 15 that start after me. And the psychotic me also has the finish times for all of these riders in last years CCTT. As such, this is a note to Mr. Leichtle;

"I want to tear your legs off and feed them to rats".

You start five in front of me and I intend to scare the crap out of you when I got by you on the finish line. I don't know you; but I know I can crush you. These same sentiments go out to Christie, Walker, Gilliland and Carroll. You stand between me and glory; this is not a safe place. I hope you can ride fast cause you are going to need to.

As for Clark, Jones-Albrecht, Tucker, Mieszala, Mikulas, Gudis, Snyder and Hoehler, you had better plan some heroic rides to catch me. While Mr. Tucker might be 65+, his historic times belie the fact that the boy can ride. You are a marked man; I ain't your Huckleberry.

So to those starting around me at the CCTT, you had better bring your A game. Me and the Donk are running on jet fuel and ti.

Fat or Fast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .