Highlands Ranch Area Cycling Road Cycling Colorado Streech Greg Streech Gregory

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Stick a fork in me

So my training has sucked big time this past week and to top it off, I feel and ill coming on. Sounds like a perfect time to go ride. The good news is that tomorrow's race might just be in the sun! I'm betting that we get a constant wind.

The big change I am going to make this week is the addition of warm-up with iPod. Surprisingly the mood that you ride in has a lot to do with how hard you go. Redlight and I messed with this last year.

Here is my iMix for the warm up. (yeah I know, you've never heard of this crap)

Jurassic 5 - A Day at the Races
Garbage - Androgyny
Spiderbait - Black Betty
Dry Cell - Body Crumbles
P.O.D. - Boom (The Crystal Method Remix)
The Clintons - Fan Of The Bean
Seether - Gasoline (Demo Version)
Primus - Greet The Sacred Cow
Aimee Allen - I'd Start a Revolution
Dry Cell - I Confide
Moth - I See Sound
DoubleDrive - Imprint (Demo)
Bender - Isolate
Taxi Doll - Look What You Get
Stone Roses - Love Spreads
BT - Mad Skillz
Silvertide - Mary Jane
BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down
Skindred - Pressure
Hellacopters - Pride
Headboard - Pull (Me Down)
The Vines - Ride
Relient K - Sadie Hawkins Dance
Lost Prophets - Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja
Gomez - Shot Shot
Blur - Song 2 (remix)
Jurassic 5 - The Game
Garbage - Why Do You Love Me

We'll see if this great mix can overcome a crappy training week. Oh yeah, that and the fear of the white mini van.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about cycling.
Technorati Blog Finder .